danamojo Online Solutions Private Limited was evaluating software solutions provider having experience in product development and delivering quality software development services. It needed to build its own software solution to provide a payment solution to NGOs
The challenges were as follows-
- Widget implementation in various formats that could plug into NGO’s website. The 3 integration format required at the time of launch were-
- Button implementation
- Branded page for NGOs having no websites.
- Integration to multiple payment gateways and courier partners.
- Provision of admin console to manage NGOs, manage donations and disbursements to them.
TechInfiniti launched the version 1 of the system in 3 and half months flat. In this phase the widget got implemented in all the required formats in more than 2 dozen NGOs. This meant that the danamojo was doing business within 4 months of awarding us the contract for building their solution.
- The solution that was developed focused on ease of integration as majority of NGOs lacked expertise to manage complex integration
- Onboarding of NGOs was fairly easy via the administration console that we provide in the initial phase itself.
- The integration to 2 payment gateways that in effect were actually 4 since separate gateway instances were created to handle Foreign Currency (FC) and non FC transactions. The launch version had integration to following payment gateways:
And following courier partners-
- Aramex for cheque pickup
- Delhivery for cash pickup
- TechInfiniti has released version 2 and 3 with enhancement capability wherein all disbursements to NGOs are managed via the platform itself including payout to NGOs via bank.
- Payments via standing instructions to bank or credit card company feature is also integrated and managed via platform. The transaction processing is integrated via billdesk.