TechInfiniti Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Solution is a company-wide computer software system used to manage and coordinate all the resources, information, and functions of a business from shared data stores. Advantages of TI-ERP Solution: In the absence of this solution, user may find itself with many software applications that cannot communicate or interface effectively with one another. Tasks that use to interface with one another in our solution use to involve:
- Integration among different functional areas to ensure proper communication, productivity and efficiency
- Design engineering (how to best make the product)
- Order tracking, from acceptance through fulfillment
- The revenue cycle, from invoice through cash receipt
- Managing inter-dependencies of complex processes bill of materials
- Tracking the three-way match between purchase orders (what was ordered), inventory receipts (what arrived), and costing (what the vendor invoiced)
- The accounting for all of these tasks: tracking the revenue, cost and profit at a granular level.
- ERP Systems centralize the data in one place. This eliminates the problem of data redundancy, synchronizing changes and can reduce the risk of loss of sensitive data by consolidating multiple permissions and security models into a single structure.